Thank you for considering our school! We look forward to meeting you and getting to know your family as you search for the best fit for your child's education. If you have a student who's attended Riviera in the past, or are a returning family with an incoming new student, please click here.
1. INQUIRE: Complete our Request a Tour form and our Admissions team will be in touch soon.
2. TOUR: Our Office will set up a time for you to tour the school
3. APPLY: Complete an Application
4. INTERVIEW/ASSESSMENT: You will be contacted to schedule an interview and if needed, an assessment for placement.
5. PAY REGISTRATION FEES: Once your new student has been accepted, information will be provided to complete your enrollment through PRAXI so you can pay Registration Fees and secure your spot.
What You Should Know
You must bring current immunization records, or an exemption to complete your registration
Registration fees and application must be completed to secure your spot.
Open Enrollment Day for NEW Families begins February 22nd 7:30-9am and continues throughout the year.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the class sizes? Class sizes will not exceed 22
How many admission spaces are available each year? Spaces available depend upon the grade level and the particular year. Due to our high retention rate, spaces in many classes are limited.
How far in advance do I need to apply? Because space is limited, we encourage all prospective families to start the registration process as soon as it opens.
Do you offer before & after school care? RCS offers before & after school care for an additional fee. Please contact Childcare@rivierachristian.org to get on the waitlist.